Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Finally!

Ahh! It's two in the night, I have lots of work to do and have office tomorrow. But I have something sacred to do! I am writing this post! Why you ask?!

Well, I love BITS-Pilani and this has been the blog I've always wanted to write/compile! I am damn proud to be a BITSian (some people tell me that i'm infatuated with it!) and I just love it when I read news about BITS! I've always wanted to compile it all under one roof and this blog is an effort exactly to do that. And of-course as long as you are related to BITS, you are invited (read: urged!) to contribute. Just send a mail to akaash[dot]bits[at]gmail[dot]com and I will add you in the authors list.

The journey begins here...

4 comments:

Vineet Pandey said...

Where the journey begins!
Cheers!

Akash... said...

Cheers! :D

Vineet Pandey said...

Well, my journey has taken a wicked twist

Akash... said...

Wicked? I wonder.
Why do you say so?